Story - Mom's Heart and Love

16 year old boy asks his Mom: "Mom, what are you going to get for me for my 18th birthday??

The Mother answers, "son that's still a long way".

The boy turns 17 & one day he faints.

His Mom takes him to the hospital & the doctors says: "Madam your child has a bad heart".

Being the child On
the stretcher the child asks, "did he tell you I'm going to die??

Mom Starts crying"

The boy finally recovers on his 18th Birthday, he comes home & on his bed was a letter his mom had left him.

The letter said "Son if you are reading this its because everything went well.
Remember the day you asked me what was i giving
you on your 18th birthday & didn't know what to Answer you?? "I gave you my heart"
take care of it and happy Birthday
Son"

The mother was dead coz she had to give up her heart to her son.

Nothing is bigger than MOM's Heart and Love...♥

4:27 AM